Looking for friends!!!

Options
Hi there! My name is Liz and I am 30 years old and Mom to two girls. I lost 50 lbs two years ago but gained it all back. Now I am starting over and need motivation and inspiration! I would love to talk to others that have similar goals or even just want friends on here to talk to. I have a lot of goals regarding fitness, one of my big ones is to run a full marathon one day. I know I can get to where I want to be if I just take it one day at a time!! I am excited to be here! :smile:

Replies

• CarolsLife66
    CarolsLife66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I added you.
  • janetucker75
    Options
    Hi :smile: My name is Jane, I have been registered to use this for a while but not really done anything about it, but today is the day x

The sun is shining, I am feeling motivated and it's time to make myself happy for a change. I want to lose about 65lbs so need lots of help :-) x x

It would be great to add some motivational buddies :-) x
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :smile:
  • ElizabethKG1983
    Options
    Jane, I want to lose 67 lbs so it sounds like we have almost the same exact goal! Good luck to you!!! There is something about spring that is always inspiring to me!:smile:
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :-)
  • ElizabethKG1983
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • kazz1976
    kazz1976 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :-)
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can add me.:smile:
  • laceface626
    Options
    I added you! :)
  • Abbdul
    Abbdul Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :)
  • princessbee76
    princessbee76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends to help motivate my butt also!!! :)
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always in need of new supports and friends x
  • goodfido
    goodfido Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!! :)
  • jsa_momto3
    jsa_momto3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like.
  • annaldora
    annaldora Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me also....I need the motivation also, and am new to message boards, but not to trying to lose weight. I figured I will try here, and see what happens! I am 50 years old, and have been down this road far too many times, and have to say, it gets harder as I get older. I need to do this for me, and am inspired by all I have read here on MFP. Best wishes to you all!!

~Ann
  • efelts28
    efelts28 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Liz! Just sent a request :)
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm a full-time medical secretary with full-time Mommy and Wife duties to boot lol!! If you need any encouragement I'm here.
  • keya729
    Options
    Hi :smile: My name is Jane, I have been registered to use this for a while but not really done anything about it, but today is the day x

The sun is shining, I am feeling motivated and it's time to make myself happy for a change. I want to lose about 65lbs so need lots of help :-) x x

It would be great to add some motivational buddies :-) x

Hi Jane !!! Congrats on starting somewhere I registered in Dec. but didn't start until Jan I've lost 25lbs so far!! If you want to add me you're more than welcome too!!
  • keya729
    Options
    I could use some friends to help motivate my butt also!!! :)

Feel free to add me if you like I'm always looking for extra motivation. I've lost 25lbs so far with another 60lbs to go!!