Small NSV

Options
mommy1126
mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
So, when I went to the gym on my lunch break, the catty women from my work that I posted about a while back were there. One of them came over, and was asking if I knew where to ask for the printout we need for reimbursement on our membership. As she was standing there talking, the HOT male trainer comes over, looks at me and smiles. Then looks at her and says, "You do know she is showing all of you up so bad! She was in here this morning, and I have seen her at least once a day if not twice for weeks. The rest of y'all better get to work if you want to keep up."
If I wasn't married, I swear at that moment I would have kissed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!
  • beetlejuicelover
    beetlejuicelover Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You should fill out one of those comment/feedback cards and turn it in to his managers and let them know how much his encouragement means to you. Some companies give bonus or rewards to their employees who receive positive cards. If nothing else you should let him know how much his support was appreciated and having it in writting is always more real.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You should fill out one of those comment/feedback cards and turn it in to his managers and let them know how much his encouragement means to you. Some companies give bonus or rewards to their employees who receive positive cards. If nothing else you should let him know how much his support was appreciated and having it in writting is always more real.

That is really a great idea!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    YAYYYY!!!!! That's awesome! I bet the look on your co-worker's face was priceless!!!! :laugh:
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    It was biker chic! Absolutely priceless!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!