Chicago area Pals...

Options
Hey, any of you Chicago (specifically Western Suburbs) pals out there want to get together sometime? I'm thinking lunch or a hike, or, well, anything. I'm open to suggestions. I thought it might be fun.

Replies

• jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    I'm in Chicago. The Northwest suburbs. It would be nice to have support nearby.
  • peart47
    peart47 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Do you have any ideas on what to do? I recently walked around Brookfield zoo with another Pal and had a great time so the zoo is always an idea. Maybe something that's kid friendly?
  • mrayniak
    mrayniak Posts: 38
    Options
    Not exactly in chicago, i'm in lake forest ish area. It would be nice to meat others with the same goals!
  • 365healthchallenge
    Options
    I'm in Gurnee (where Six Flags is) and I would love to know other people in my area with similar goals :)
  • mrayniak
    Options
    I am super close to Gurnee (I actually live in kenosha and work in Lake forest)
  • peart47
    peart47 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I actually have relatives in Gurnee so lunch or something would not be a problem for me. Maybe we should get together for lunch one day and if we'd like to meet again, maybe come up with some ideas on what to do (ie: lunch, hiking, indoor mountain climbing, ect...). Does this sound like something you guys would be interested in doing?
  • mrayniak
    Options
    I'm in! Hey I'm the only one with a picture here!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Kankakee area...wouldn't mind some Hiking partners...keep me updated :)