Looking for friends =)

Options
I am really bad at making friends in person, so you would think that online would be easier. Nope =)
If you would take the time to read a little about me and if I sound like someone you would like to add as a friend, please feel free to add me. I log on daily and would love motivation as well as encouragement! Thank you for your time =)

Replies

4291973 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this site. So please feel free to contact me.
  • millybrom
    millybrom Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm new to he adding friends thing so please feel free o add me too!! :)
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been here for a little over a year and it's such a great support system. Good luck!!
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me always looking for new friends :)
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm also new so feel free to message me any time! I added you as a friend.
  • tinksie100
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have just came back and am looking for encouragement
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!! Anyone can feel free to add me!! I'm always open to more support and motivation :) Good Luck to all!
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Like you, I think it's better late than never!
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm sending an invite now. Its great to have a huge support team to cheer you on daily. It'll keep you in check :) Anyone else feel free to add me as well
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    ive been on here for nearly a year now. But im determined to get back into it now after taking a break for the past few months, Could really use supportive and motivational friends on here, and for me to help support and motivate you too!
    Feel free to add me :)
    xo
  • denmacy03
    Options
    Thank you everyone for responding! I am going to do my best to add everyone who is on board on this journey! Here is to a better, healthier us!!