I'm new.. and need to do this

Options
Hi, I've been struggling with my weight since 2010, I lost 2 stone in 2009 but slowly regained some/most back and now I'm in the situation of needing to lose over 1stone. I have some health issues worrying me at the moment and currently waiting for results to come back, but I'm not using that as an excuse to get fatter!! so anyone who wants to buddy up a 50 year old female from the uk who would like to get from 11st 8 down to 10 stone something please add me as a friend. :)

Replies

• morcal36
    morcal36 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I will add you as a friend on here, I am 42 and also from the UK and need to lose more than a stone, so we can encourage each other xx
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am in the US but I will still add you!:flowerforyou:
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Will add u 47 and uk also needs loads of motivation x
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32 ,mom of 1 and just need help finding a plan that works right for me. I'm busy all day and sometimes don't get to sit down at all until 8 pm , but make poor food choices due to my busy job..I'm new to this site and really don't know where to begin
  • Rachshuv
    Rachshuv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey, we are the same weight, it would be great to buddy up. I'm a welshie living in Bristol at the moment....good luck, this is a really good site x
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you'd like.
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    K what is a stone? I am assuming it is weight but what? haha Feel free to add me too ladies. Everyone could use a little motivation and tips.......right?
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    K what is a stone? I am assuming it is weight but what? haha Feel free to add me too ladies. Everyone could use a little motivation and tips.......right?

A stone is 14 pounds, a very common UK weight measurement, which is very handy for mini goals on weight loss so we can just aim to get 1 stone down for instance

I started over 17 stones, now am under 13 stones, each stone was a barrier, but all achievable and seemed not too far away when viewed as stones and not zillions of pounds

PS not sure if US relates, but my loss is over half a hundredweight, 20 of which are 1 ton
  • Paulam299
    Paulam299 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I feel like I've been watching what I eat (not always successfully) for the past 15 years and have yet to master it so would love some mutual support :smile:

Feel free to add me.