New here and would like some friends!

Options
Hi all, I'm very new here and would love some friends for advice and support. Weight loss is so much easier when you have people encouraging you or providing support! So please add me as a friend :-)

Replies

• tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you find this site as helpful as I have. I love having friends on here for mutual support! Friend request sent!
  • meekadublin
    Options
    Hi, I am new here too and also would love some support so friend requeste sent :flowerforyou:
  • mil61
    mil61 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too!! Would love a friend on here.
  • MadelineChester
    MadelineChester Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey every one, i'm not so new but can do with a few more friend to keep me motivated!!
  • Fairyblossom
    Options
    Hi I could definately do with some friendly support - if anyone would like to add me. I really need the motivation of others.:smile:
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Friend request sent!
  • Limeynana
    Limeynana Posts: 23
    Options
    welcome to MFP..it is a fun place to be..... I am not on here everyday but I try.....as I also do WeightWatchers and can't make up my mind which suits me better....
  • MissVamp13
    Options
    Hi :)
    I hope you enjoy it on here. I joined last month and some of the support I get is amazing. I also do weightwatchers too, gets confusing on times lol. Feel free to add me, always looking for friends on here :)

x
  • thirstyflea
    thirstyflea Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not new to MFP, but have just started participating on the boards, as I realize I need support too ;-) I'm sending you a friend request now!
  • chloemayhiggins
    Options
    I'm also new here! Welcome :D
  • ember673
    ember673 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to the app but the boards and I too am looking for friends.
  • lpekny
    lpekny Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been here for over a year, but tend to stay quiet most ot the time. I really don't have any friends on here either but would like some.
  • ReneeLawing
    Options
    Hey everyone, I I'm also new to posting on boards but not mfp. I'd love new friends to help motivate and encourage as well as be encouraged by!!!