Snacks under 100cals??

Options
2»

Replies

• LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Well theres the usual veggies, try dipping them in the 98% fat free cream cheese and salsa mixed together! I like all the little 100 calorie snack packs, baked cheetos, baked lays, doritos, peek freans short cake cookies etc.! They are fast and convenient and I know that there are only 100 calories in each pack so I can eat the whole thing! Also the special k cereal bars are great, 90 cals. I like the peanut and almond one if I am craving something sweet! Light laughimg cow cheese on a plain unslated rice cake is good! And, all those flavored mini rice cakes, ketchup, dill pickle, sour cream and onion, buttered popcorn etc. are great too! Oh and those new pringle whole wheat stix, love the pizza ones!!! they really do taste like pizza! I think they are 90 cals. too!
  • dontpanic1984
    dontpanic1984 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    when i'm in a hurry, the special k 90 cal bars are the BEST.
  • selfstyled
    selfstyled Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Here are some great ideas:

http://www.ediets.com/news/NewsArticle.jsp?id=999999945

Also Trader Joes frozen Fruit Floes are under 100 calories (both the lime and carribean flavors)
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I like yogurt as a low cal snack. I buy the plain yogurt and mix in strawberries or honey and cinnamon. I also like baby carrots dipped in hummus. all under 100 cals.

Hey you took my idea! That's what i was going to say! (carrots and hummus, not the other)
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I discovered this delicious combination a few weeks ago when I was craving chocolate so badly ... 1 jello chocolate mousse cup (60 calories), 1/2 cup fresh strawberries sliced (23 calories) and 2 Tablespoons of Cool Whip Free (20 calories) = 103 calories of yummy, yummy goodness!

I just did the same thing! I was at the grocery store so disappointed that I couldn't have ice cream after dinner (bye bye ben & jerrys) , then I put two and two together! The chocolate mousse and cool whip hit the spot, both for my craving and my calorie needs. If you love some chocolate after dinner you'll love this idea!

I love Jello Chocolate Mousse Temptations - I put them in the freezer and they freeze up just like chocolate ice cream! YUM:love: