starting to burn out.. need NEW friends!

Options

Replies

• Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    In this life NO ONE is Perfect. despite what is said. we all have our off times, feel free to share yours with me then I in turn will have another friendly ear who is willing to listen to me whinge/sulk when I don't lose weigth that week ADD ME!!!
  • Isisnile
    Isisnile Posts: 34
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    (anyone) Feel free to add me, definetly not perfect....just take it day by day. Try to get a few laughs as well :drinker:

Babs
  • kittykat925
    kittykat925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Anyone here, feel free to add me :)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)

I'm not perfect either, I have setbacks every week but I keep powering through (I'm stubborn haha) :) I think I'm living proof that you can lose weight even when you binge every now and then. I'm supportive and positive and I like helping my pals :) I only delete friends when a/ they don't interact with me or b/ don't log for more than a month.

Good luck, you can do it, girl! xx
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!! I do not delete people and I try to be pretty active :tongue:
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    feel free to add me OP and anyone else! I'm far from perfect but try my hardest while balancing day to day life! I love supporting my friends on here who support me back.

I'm 29, Mum to two, training for a half marathon as best I can and trying to lose 25 kgs :)
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    *stands up*
    *sings "Nobody's Perfect" by Miley Cirus*
    *looks around awkwardly because a 27 year old should probably not be singing this, but since she has a kid brother and two young kids, she feels slightly justified*

In other words: I can be requested/added. :-)
  • Abbdul
    Abbdul Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....everyone
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Anyone can add me if they'd like :drinker:
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm also looking for new friends/motivators myself!

Feel free to add me as well!

Im a work in progress! By no means do I try to act like I know exactly what I'm doing. Shoot, I don't even know how many calories I should really be taking in. I'm still experimenting with that ;)
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I think I would have to delete someone who told me that I would get deleted for not logging in! That's hilarious. Whenever I get the notification that someone hasn't logged in for X amount of days I just comment and tell them they're missed. People are so weird!
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Im not trying to be perfect, I'm aiming for better at this point. I'm still struggling with what my workout routine should be, what and how much I should be eating without feeling like I'm starving myself. My goal is to be at a weight where I will feel healthy, and hoepfully see my cholesterol numbers come down a bit.

I don't delete people. I try to log every day, even if my diet wasn't perfect.

Feel free to add me anyone.
  • ayanasioux
    ayanasioux Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was starting to burn out too. What works for me is when I see someone losing weight so I can be like "damn, I should lose more too" so now that I have a little more of that, I feel more inspired. You can be my friend too.
  • amyavivah
    amyavivah Posts: 42
    Options
    you may add me if you like i am working really hard.. i have lost 20 lbs in the past 10 wks... i cant help you as much as you want help..
  • danceydancetime
    Options
    me me me!
  • hdawn1970
    hdawn1970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey girl,

I just joined a few days ago and I know what you mean about not being perfect and needing encouragement. Maybe we could help each other? Five weeks is great! I'm at five days and terrified!

A very not perfect friend, Heather
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want!! :) I have had people delete me and each time it is hard!! All you need is support with no judgments!!!!! I will be a supportive friend!
  • kittycollins7
    kittycollins7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me, i am on almost everyday:)
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    Likewise! I'd love a support buddy (preferably to swap recipes, exercise ideas, and to brag to each other)! I've tried with my actual friends and it became too competitive!