Anyone looking for a new friend? :)

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm new to MFP - need to lose 45lbs and get into shape. I used to be quite fit (*quite* fit) but not any more, and it's no good feeling out of breath just getting up the stairs.

I'm working on my fitness and weight, and getting into a decent eating pattern. For too long I've thrown myself into a diet all guns blazing for it all to fizzle out after a few days.

Right now, I'm writing up my 100 day plan - making a list of the things I want to achieve in the next 100 days on MFP and cross them off as I go. I'm very goal and challenge orientated and I hate to fail. This, losing these 45lbs, seems to be the one thing I just can't do and I refuse to quit.

I'm very positive, I like reading, writing, music, and photography, and I enjoy walking. So, if you would like a new friend then I'd love it if you added me - I'd like some support along the way, and I am here to support others.

Wish me luck, and I hope we can be friends :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DanaMcCrea
    DanaMcCrea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your new friend :) I am trying to lose 35-40 lbs. I've already lost 15 lbs but seem to be stuck on that number. I started Jullian Michael's 30 Day Shred today so hopefully that will kick start more weight loss.
  • karahughes89
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I'm tryin to lose over 60 lbs, but I just cant motivate myself to get up and workout. I do zumba 2 nights a week which makes me feel like workin out somemore so i usually do a little workout afterwards. but on other days i just wanna sit on the computer. Somehow the scales say ive lost 10 lbs but i have no clue how but hey ill take it lol.
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new friends :)
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    welcome :) always looking for more pals. feel free to add!
  • pdphelps138
    pdphelps138 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend...I am about a week old to MFP.
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    add me i need to lose 50.
  • Rachshuv
    Rachshuv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've only got people I know as friends, your post struck a chord and I'd love to be your friend. Add me. :) x
  • cabbagesoup10
    cabbagesoup10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi, i am always looking for a new friend, i need to lose 45-50lbs too. Let's do it together..:)) x
  • johnnyboytaylor
    Options
    Add me, I'm 8 weeks in and I've lost 29.5lbs out of the 40lbs I was looking to lose
  • millybrom
    millybrom Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for friends on mfp too... I need to loose 20lbs so am happy to help with motivation!
  • Sirli_79
    Sirli_79 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi there!

You are more than welcome to add me as a friend. I have been MFP member since January 2013. I love it so far, I log in every single day my workouts and food. I have lost about 12 lbs so far and still need to lose 34 lbs.
    I wish you good luck.
  • the_zenith
    Options
    Thanks, everyone :)
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    welcome :) always looking for more pals. feel free to add!

Your hair wins!
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also love reading and writing. I hope that we can help support each other in our goals!
  • huntress86
    huntress86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I've succeeded at losing 60 lbs and aim to lose another 60-70. That and I love having people to support me and being able to support others.
  • RichieMFP
    Options
    Hey, I am relatively knew too and need some friends for inspiration and motivation! Feel free to add me too! :)
  • Glitter_Boots
    Glitter_Boots Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also look to add new, motivating friends. I have about 50lbs to lose and just spent the last 2 weeks losing the same 4lbs. Together we can do it!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!!! go for it!!! Add me if you're looking for an exercise nut for a friend, lol