Looking for friends!

Options
I have been doing My Fitness Pal for a few weeks now. I only have one friend and I need some more support! :smile:

Replies

• lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    ive been on here for nearly a year now. But im determined to get back into it now after taking a break for the past few months, Could really use supportive and motivational friends on here, and for me to help support and motivate you too!
    Feel free to add me :)
    xo
  • Isisnile
    Isisnile Posts: 34
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • wharmychippy
    Options
    I added you!
  • SSchmier1
    Options
    Hello,
    I recently joined.
    I am in need of support to help with journey I am seeking..
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i made my account today! add me up, i love to motivate others!(:
  • jodiebuckle24
    Options
    Hi, Im pretty new to this whole thing , I start my new healthy lifestyle first thing tomorrow & I'd love some support.
    So feel free to add me we can buddy up & motivate each other : )
  • Queend11
    Queend11 Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other. :)
  • AQuazi
    AQuazi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can definitely add me!
  • LNSug30
    LNSug30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and looking for fitness peeps!
  • missmike16
    Options
    feel free to add me. I just started this program!
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!! Always room for more friends for motivation and support!! Anyone can add me if they need more :)
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Lisa and I would be more than willing to provide support and motivation. I just signed up on Myfitness pal also. What is your current workout program/schedule? What are your goals? I joined to make friends and I've also heard quite about myfitness pal so I thought "oh well I'll give it a try". Currently I am in the last week of my fitness program and am thinking about what to do next. I've lost more inches than weight over the last 60 days but that's fine with me. Well lets keep in touch and we can support and motivate one another.

Lisa
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My name is Lisa and I just joined my fitness pal looking to make friends as well as to provide support and movtivateto individuals who want to live a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me as a friend. We are all in this together and the more support and motivation the better.
  • ViciousLady
    ViciousLady Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me i love giving and getting support ..it is so important during this process especially in the beginning :)
  • Ldlaney85
    Ldlaney85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!!