2013 is the year

Options
Hi, I'm Stacie and 2013 is the year for me. I am a 28 year old diabetic. Well I won't be a diabetic for long. My doctor says that I may have been misdiagnosed. If I keep losing the weight like I have, in 3 or 4 more months I could get some good news. I'm looking for social buddies that can share their ideas and talk about health with. There's a few reasons why I want to lose weight. Diabetes of course, I want to have kids and I want to lose 50lbs before I get pregnant and I want to look sexier for me and my husband. He's in Afghanistan right now and I want him to come home to a sexier and slimmer wife. :smile: Add me, I love to be social.

Replies

• ydeleon
    ydeleon Posts: 81
    Options
    Great reasons to lose weight!!!
  • alfbedoun
    alfbedoun Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello Stacie! Welcome here! I wish you all the best on your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! Welcome aboard, you've got great reasons to get in shape! :) 2013 is THE year for me too. Add me if you like! :)
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stacie,
    great reasons to be on MFP, stay motivated and accountable. remember that motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going
  • Msstacieh
    Msstacieh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I plan to add you all. Thanks your kind words :)
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Improving your health now will pay huge benefits for years to come. Way to get vision now for your future for both and your future family. Feel free to add as a motivational friend.