What's your Pandora station?

Options
I've had mine on "The Xx" radio all day. Pretty chill music for the office and lounging around. :wink:

Replies

• jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Mine started as "Bullet and A Target" radio by Citizen Cope but that was like 3,000 hours ago so it's morphed into something awesome
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Adele Radio
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    eminem
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    Erykah Badu
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Shuffle between Godsmack station, Rancid Station, and Rise Against station.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    jam band and stoner rock…
  • emacb123
    emacb123 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Deep House Radio
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Fun.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I have everything from a Black Sabbath station to a Smooth Jazz one. It all depends on my mood........
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Etta Fitzgerald, also have Godsmack, frank sinatra, rat pack, Daughtry, joss stone, hendrix, taddy porter, shinedown, Cavo
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Lately it's been Hard Rock Radio. But I'm kinda annoyed that they're gonna limit free use to 40 hours a month...
  • jstaff14
    jstaff14 Posts: 34
    Options
    Ween, Allman Brothers, and Medeski Martin and Wood stations when I'm using Pandora, which is rare now with Spotify.
  • Kalaehdhari
    Kalaehdhari Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I jump around a lot on Pandora. Usher, The Pierces, Infected Mushroom, and Of Montreal are my favorites.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Lately it's been Hard Rock Radio. But I'm kinda annoyed that they're gonna limit free use to 40 hours a month...

Me too. I wondering if it will actually matter for jailbroken iPhones though. I already have unlimited skips and commercial free without the subscription
  • kaytiecakes
    kaytiecakes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The two I listen to the most are
    Underground Hip-hop Radio
    Notorious BIG radio (with Outkast added for variety)
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Me too. I wondering if it will actually matter for jailbroken iPhones though. I already have unlimited skips and commercial free without the subscription

well once again I am jealous....:-P
  • brianna49415
    Options
    My two stations are John Mayer and The Black Keys :)
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Guns n Roses
  • KristysLosing
    Options

I pay for the service now, because I was getting so many commercials. If you pay in full, it comes to $3/month. It's worth paying for. I don't use it while exercising, but I have a Celtic station and Enya as favorites.
  • nf1982
    nf1982 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Techno
    Florence and the Machine