Starting Insanity in March 2013

Options
Hi there, I am starting Insanity tomorrow 4th March.

I am from the UK. I have been running in the mornings before work but excited about starting this tomorrow.

Anyone else starting this tomorrow or recently started?

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Just started my second round this past week..I love it.
  • mad923
    mad923 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow also! Good Luck.
  • kathrynwalton89
    Options
    I just started on 2/25! The first week went really well and I'm very excited to continue! I hope you have a wonderful workout tomorrow!
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Just finished my Fit Test, that was a great workout. It was pretty hard going but looking forward to tomorrow. I know I am going to need to push harder.

Good luck mad923

kathrynwalton hope I feel the same after the first week! really want to keep at it!

YoungDoc2B really hope im saying that after my first round!
  • celinag96
    celinag96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started today
  • CherishQuick
    Options
    Me too. I am still intimidated.
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    It was tough going I must admit, scary realising how unfit I am! Determined at the moment to keep going.

Good luck celinag96 and CherishQuick, let me know how you get on...
  • momma_hotness
    momma_hotness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 Fit Test yesterday and yes, it was intimidating, but I am looking forward to getting it in tonight. If anyone is interested in doing accountability that is starting this week, feel free to add me. Maybe we can start an accountibility group. Good luck all!
  • bruningfat
    Options
    The best money every spent! This program is intense. As with all programs, you will get out what you put in but this one ROCKS!!
  • mistytucker
    Options
    Going to start tonight after we put kids to bed. My hubby is going to do it with me...:) Looking forward. We should post our before and after pics!!
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    mistytucker now that is even more scary, posting a picture! but hopefully when I have lost some weight it wont seem as bad!

momma_hotness starting an accountability group sounds good, how do I add people?

bruningfat no one said it would be easy but I am definitely going to give it my all!

Feel free to add me, not sure how this bit works....
  • sacarello12345
    Options
    Hi, today i going to make the fit test
  • momma_hotness
    momma_hotness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Insanity Day 2: I think I had about 10 mini heart attacks. Checked my HR monitor and all it said was "High", lol. So, I didn't make it through the whole thing without taking some major breaks, but it's either break or pass out. Besides, it's only day 2. I need something to build towards. :-)
  • jguidroz
    jguidroz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just took the fit test tonight. Feeling sore already but looking forward to tomorrow. Feel free to add me and we can do this together.
  • wbfd22
    wbfd22 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 today. Not gonna lie, the whole program is intense & I had at least 1 day last week when I had to seriously push myself to even press play! But im sticking to it & am loving how I feel after each workout. Just work through the pain & the muscle soreness & DIG DEEPER!!!!!!
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    Day 2 complete, that was really tough going. I must admit that I took quite a few extra breaks and just couldn't manage the press ups! As you say momma_hotness you gotta have something to build towards and I'm looking forward to when I can keep up and follow along completely!

Wbfd22 I love the feeling afterwards as well, good luck with week 2, I hope I make i!

I work out in the morning. Was a struggle today as I had to leave for work at 6.30 so was up before 5am. When do other people work out?
  • johnnyboytaylor
    Options
    Looking to start insanity in a couple of weeks, do any of you use the recovery shakes and if so how do they work out on the calories front? As I want to try not to eat back my exercise calories
  • lindsayperry89
    Options
    I also started today, wow didn't realise how unfit I was!!
  • KarCrib
    KarCrib Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I did the fitness test yesterday and it went fairly well... looking forward to diving in tonight!!!
  • neu27
    neu27 Posts: 33
    Options
    I started yesterday as well... I'm excited to actually see my results in 59 days!