My Dress Fits! pics

Options
I bought a dress for New Years this year in a size that I assumed would fit. However, it was SO tight even with mutliple people trying to help me zip it, it wouldn't budge. Now I am so happy to say I can zip it by myself and breathe in it!!!!!! A few before pics to see the difference from last year as well!
Hopefully I can get the pics to work-so many issues with this!

IMG_7173.jpg

obesetooverweight.png

Replies

• WilliamAndrewPilgrim
    Options
    fixed. use lower case img instead of upper case. And CONGRATS you look great!
    I bought a dress for New Years this year in a size that I assumed would fit. However, it was SO tight even with mutliple people trying to help me zip it, it wouldn't budge. Now I am so happy to say I can zip it by myself and breathe in it!!!!!! A few before pics to see the difference from last year as well!

progresssofar.png

IMG_7173.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

progresssofar.png

IMG_7173.jpg

fixed it
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Aww, cute dress!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Awesome! and cute dress!
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • AlexT29
    AlexT29 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • uberkrafty
    uberkrafty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    awesome dress and congrats on the weight loss :smile:
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Very cute dress and congrats on your loss!
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have a dress to fit in too :) Thanks for an inspiring story.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    all that work to get into it and now the boys are going to be working extra hard to get you out of it. Hubba Hubba.
  • chickpeas1
    chickpeas1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's incredible what a 20 pound loss can do, that's my goal! You look fab :) well done
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. Well done. :flowerforyou:
  • newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome after the loss.
    It is really wonderful what a 20 pound loss only can make to you. I lost 20-22 and found a lot of nice dresses that I could simply not fit into previously, now look good on me.:smile:
    And by the way these dresses were 10 year old. It's really a wonderful feeling.
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!