Polar watches...

Options
Im in the market for a polar watch. I know they are really good. Just wondering what watch(model) would you recommend?

Replies

• hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I just bought an FT7 and have only gotten the chance to use it once so far (as far as the heart rate monitor goes), but it was really easy to program and the black and gold watch is definitely something I can wear to work.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    FT 4 or FT7.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    ft4 does exactly what i need!
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    ft4 - I love it lots.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    FT4 and FT7 are great!! I have the FT60 now... I wanted the ability to manually set my VO2 Max so that is why I chose the FT60... All are great though...
  • libster1
    libster1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Garmin watches are really good as well
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Ft7!

You can upload to the polar website and join in calorie challenges. This is the basic watch but you can upload which makes it so much more fun!

From my research, and one of my coworkers got the GPS and it did not work good. I don't recommend it. The Ft4 can't upload online to track all of your workouts.
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I love my Ft7!!! "Heart Rate Monitors USA" has a good comparison sheet for the Polar HRMs. I thought the Ft4 and the Ft7 were pretty close in price so I went with the Ft7 because it had a couple more options that I thought would be helpful. I am thrilled with the purchase! Good luck shopping, you will love which ever model you decide on!
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Amazon has Polar FT4 men's silver for $61 right now.