All I Think About Is Food!

Options
Not entirely but while I've been on MFP awhile, this is the first time I've been really serious, just had my wakeup call so to speak...

ANYWAYS, logging food has taught me a lot over the past couple days but it also leads me to constantly thinking about food. I want to eat because I keep thinking about how I am eating healthy now and also I don't think I am used to eating this little. I am not even hungry, just want to munch. So far I have been dealing with it by having very light meals but using low calorie snacks alll dayyy.

Anyone else experience this?

Replies

• PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I save calories for snacking. My diary is set up for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with an AM Snack, PM Snack, and Evening. I spread my 1500ish calories out over those 6 time slots.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I think about food 24/7. I eat food 24/7.

I wake up planning what I want to eat during the day.
    I go to bed thinking about what I am going to eat tomorrow. Or if I wake up in the middle of the night. Yes, I eat at all hours.
    As I eat during the day, I think about what I am going to eat next.

I am constantly thinking about how to fit my calories in. Finding creative ways to eat the things I want.

I am a mad scientist.
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Five years ago I used a different website to log my food. I lost 40 pounds in 9 months. After 10 months, all I thought about was what I could eat next. I decided it was time to take a break. That was probably the best and worse thing I could do. I did gain back 10 pounds, but after a reasonable amount of time, I was able to go back to logging and maintain my weight loss of 40. This last July I started on MFP. I have lost 16 pounds since then. Yes, I could do better, but I feel healthy and good. I am challenging myself more on this website than the other. In short, maybe a small break would be good for you. Just be careful of intake, continue to exercise, and come back when you feel better. :flowerforyou:
  • stopdangerpi
    Options
    Thanks but I actually JUST started haha Only 3 days in...
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'd bet money that we ALL experience this.