Geeky Girl Looking for New Friends and Support

Options
My name is Kat. I love art and literature, video games, and cooking.

I'm trying to be healthier and improve my overall fitness, but I'm looking to lose weight slowly rather than drastically. A lot of my friends have been inactive lately, so I'm looking for some new support. :)

Please send me a request if you're interested!

Replies

• matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    interested in what exactly?
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm also a geeky girl and trying to get back active around here! Sent you a friend request!
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm a geek who's been very active for 6 months here. Send a friend request if you'd like. :D
  • laf0195
    laf0195 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Total geek over here too! I'm a history, lit, art, and comic nerd. :) sending a friend request
  • agiantmuffin
    Options
    I'm pretty new around here and quite a geek myself. I'll send a friend request your way if you're interested :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady! I'd be happy to be your friend, request sent.
  • Elliemisaurus
    Elliemisaurus Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Another geek here! I just joined and would love some new friends! Request sent as well. :D
  • Girlgonetomexico
    Options
    Hi I would love to help you on your journey I was over weight most of my life till 2010 when one night at bingo I got chest pains, my eyes open wide, I joined Ideal Protein, then became a clinic after a month I losed 117 lbs in 10 months, I just finish having a tummy tuck down but there is a new me. But I had bad days and good days as I was raising two teenage boys but they were my support they kept me honest on most parts, I learn you have to self tak when reaching for that bad stuff and I had to quit buying it, and not go to the store as often, because the grocery store lays out all the bad food as you walk in always go to the veg row first it will help
    Hope I can help you because I have walked the walk.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I guess Im kind of geeky. love video games like N64, gamecube, and some PC stuff. Also into art as well! Going to school for graphic design. Feel free to add me. Anyone else here can add me too if they want. :D
  • Shabadu
    Shabadu Posts: 211
    Options
    interested in what exactly?

I know you are trying to be funny, but she was pretty clear in her post.

"so I'm looking for some new support. :)

Please send me a request if you're interested!"
  • wharmychippy
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you an invite.
  • thelastcenturion
    thelastcenturion Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ahhh hello fellow geeks :D sent you a request, and if anyone else wants to add me feel free to :D (and as people can tell, i really love Doctor Who).
  • judesmagudes
    Options
    fellow geek here as well!! I sent you a friend request and anyone else in this thread looking for more friends/support feel free to send friend requests my way!
  • ellitze
    ellitze Posts: 23
    Options
    the more geeks, the better :-)
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just sent friend request!
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My name is Kat. I love art and literature, video games, and cooking.

I'm trying to be healthier and improve my overall fitness, but I'm looking to lose weight slowly rather than drastically. A lot of my friends have been inactive lately, so I'm looking for some new support. :)

Please send me a request if you're interested!

Fellow geek and gamer, reporting for duty! Love me some God of War, Katamari Damacy, Legend of Zelda and ALL THE BOOKS (well, mainly fantasy and sci fi)
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Yay for geek girls! I'm into GW2 and Kingdoms of Amular (sp? I hate trying to remember how to spell that...) right now. Friend request sent!
  • brian198989
    Options
    Hey everyone! I could use some support also, and I have a lot of support to give! We can all help each other :)... Add me if you want to
  • minkychan
    minkychan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Geek chica right here! Request sent. :-)
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a software programmer who loves video games and comics :)