Marijuana?

Options
bullofheaven
bullofheaven Posts: 32 Member
Anyone else a marijuana lover or ex-marijuana lover?

I haven't used the green stuff in over 3 months and miss it dearly. I quit right before graduating college to make sure i could pass a drug screen, but I have yet to land a decent job.

At this time i realize the break/ break up is probably for the best. I'm probably more healthy physically and mentally. But there is nothing more enjoyable then smokin a lil, listening to music, and having deep thoughts. Or smokin with friends enjoying that particular point in time and space.

Well that's enough of my mini rant into this strange corner of the internet.

Was just wondering if anyone else is enjoying the philosophical, spiritual, medicinal, or recreational properties of mother marijuana. Or if anyone else has quit.

Replies

• TheGnomeQueen
    Options
    I'm just waiting for it to become legal in my state.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    no.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    My mom does, legally. I'd like to give it a shot but considering it's supposed to aggravate psychosis, which I'm currently being medicated for, it's strongly recommended I stay as far away from it as possible.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am not a big smoker, but I've had like the urge to smoke some weed lately for some reason XD Maybe it's because I know I can't have it for another few months
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I haven't in a couple years. Made the decision to give it up to pursue more important things in life.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Just makes me paranoid and gives me wicked cottonmouth. No thanks.
  • bullofheaven
    bullofheaven Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ha, i wish marijuana was as unpleasant for me as it is for some people.

:(
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    I used to enjoy it back in high school days, but I think it's something you grow out of. Now I just lost all taste for it completely. Even if I do smoke now, I just don't enjoy it. My natural state of mind feels better. When you're fit, whole and healthy, all drugs lose their meaning. Life is good :-D
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Still illegal in Oregon... :(
    But yes I smoke and I love it!!.. It helps me sleep, helps with my anxiety and panic attacks! ..Munchies don't bother me and I've lost 30lbs smoking!
    I'm waiting and hoping that it goes legal across the country and be able to help more people!...
    As soon as I get a Dr (just recently got insurance again) I'm going to go for my medical card.
    I tried conventional medicines (zoloft and celexa) all they did was make things worse! They took away my orgasms, ( they are mostly back..still have some issues :-/ working on them tho) made me even more unhappy and I still had panic attacks!!
    With weed, when I smoke it makes me happy, and open to new food ideas, it's actually motivating for me..as it calms my ODC enough to be able to take things one step one thing at a time and not feel over-whelmed. It's freeing in a way!
    When I do have a panic attack, it calms me enough to be able to breath and not feel like I'm going to drown in sorrow!...
    It has been the biggest help for my diet/sanity and life in general..next to the most wonderful boyfriend I have lol!..
    I figure as long as your not dumb (driving use before work) there are SO MANY benefits and not to mention the clothes/paper/food/rope on and on... saving the trees and planet! :)

But yes weed is good!
  • wharmychippy
    Options
    Errrrryday
  • tadjo
    tadjo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    so first its legal in my state :)

I have been using it as as a diet aid. Almost don't get hungry without it now.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I used to enjoy it back in high school days, but I think it's something you grow out of. Now I just lost all taste for it completely. Even if I do smoke now, I just don't enjoy it. My natural state of mind feels better. When you're fit, whole and healthy, all drugs lose their meaning. Life is good :-D
    This is me. Minus the fact of enjoying it in high school. At age 25 I actually smoked occasionally after work to relax, for six months I was fine, then it started messing with my brain giving me panic attacks and very bad thoughts. I wasn't paranoid, I was suicidal. I find I am a person that can only handle her natural state of mind, even OTC drugs can make me loops (tylenol PM itself can be a bit much) but for some reason six months at age 25 I was fine. Now even second hand smoke can cause me to freak out (I'm sure that's more of a mental thing.) I have nothing against it either, I think it should be legal and controlled like alcohol. I'm pretty sure if the gov't could find a way to regulate it and ensure they could get their taxes for it (like they get their taxes with cigarettes) they'd be all over it. :)
This discussion has been closed.