taking a week off due to illness

Options
We'll after my pig out on Sunday I felt really guilty but thought it'd be fine cos I can work it off this week.... And now I'm ill.
Has anyone had to not work out for about a week due to illness? I'm a bit paranoid about gaining weight and losing muscle. :(

Replies

• renitawalker9
    Options
    I'm taking it easy most of this week because of a stomach virus that just ran me over this weekend. Stay on top of your calorie goals and you'll be fine. It's just 1 week.
  • Sincere24
    Sincere24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It`s one week, i`m sure you`ll do fine.

Exercise is not meant to compensate your eating but rather be a source of maintaining or improving your cardiovascular health and overall well-being. With that said you could still lose weight with limited to no exercise.

As long as you stay within your recommended calories for weight-loss or even maintenance you should be fine this week. Rest up and get better.

All the best!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Haven't exercised for a week because I've been down with the flu. Am down 1lb. Just stick to your calorie goals and you'll be fine.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm off for two to five weeks due to a nasty sprain. It is torture not being at the gym.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    you wont
  • EllieYuruker
    EllieYuruker Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Hopefully will work out atleast 3 Times when I feel better I just hate sitting around gaining fat! X