I'm often told that I look like a young Katie Holmes

Kate Holmes
    kh68.jpg

Me

29978023_7965.jpg

Dunno :laugh:
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    I always get told katy perry.. but I dont see it besides the black hair and big eyes!
  • devin6xxx
    devin6xxx Posts: 29
    ive gotten told lyndsey lohan a few times.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    So, I was watching What Not To Wear the other day, and I was like...yeah, Tina Yothers totally looks like me.

tina-yothers1.jpg
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    This thread sorta got resurrected. lol
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    0e68126b-76fe-4274-b4e9-ce72825763a9_zps9c38019b.jpg

I get Mandy moore a lot now...

before I lost weight I would get rosie o donnell and I was barely 20 then! :embarassed:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    I've had Britney Spears, Sandra Bullock, and Charlize Theron via my "celebrity look alike app" I like the last two plus Charlize is tall like me, and Sandra is close to my height... As for Britney, I guess I can see it especially in my younger days with blonde hair... But :/
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    I've had Britney Spears, Sandra Bullock, and Charlize Theron via my "celebrity look alike app" I like the last two plus Charlize is tall like me, and Sandra is close to my height... As for Britney, I guess I can see it especially in my younger days with blonde hair... But :/

those apps are funny. I wonder what mine would be now. I once got Beyoncé LMAO
  • SerenaFisher

those apps are funny. I wonder what mine would be now. I once got Beyoncé LMAO
    lol I know I've had a few doozies, I was a high match to Bruce Willis once! Not sure if I didn't do it right or whatever, but thought that was funny because my dad's celebrity look alike was Willis too, so I guess I look like my dad!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    from the neck downwards: neanderthal woman

from the neck upwards... I was going to say this actress (British comedy actress Kathy Burke) but actually since I lost a lot of fat I don't look anything like her any more. Well I can see a kind of family resemblance, but I don't really look like her (though I've wondered if she's a 3rd cousin or something in the past).... no idea who I look like now.... (btw it's not just me saying that, in the past I've been told I look like her and numerous characters she's played, by various people in totally different situations, who couldn't possibly have all been in on the same joke... not so good for the self esteem to be told you look like "Waynette Slob" but the actress herself is not bad looking.)

kathy-burke-03.jpg
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    I've had people say I look like Adele

adele.jpg

And Trishelle

trishelle.jpg

I don't think I look like either of them though.

My husband is a spitting image of a younger Denzel Washington and gets told that about 5x a week.
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    I used to gt Uncle Kracker before I lost weight, but now I get John Mayer a lot...

after-1.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    I've had people say I look like Adele

adele.jpg

And Trishelle

trishelle.jpg

I don't think I look like either of them though.

My husband is a spitting image of a younger Denzel Washington and gets told that about 5x a week.
    I see both. More so Trishelle though... adelle's hair is closer to yours.

@theshow I see Mayer :)
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    0e68126b-76fe-4274-b4e9-ce72825763a9_zps9c38019b.jpg

I get Mandy moore a lot now...

before I lost weight I would get rosie o donnell and I was barely 20 then! :embarassed:

I TOTALLY SEE IT!
  • Jeremy_
    Jeremy_ Posts: 36 Member
    Bruce Willis.

Don't bring me down, Brrrrruce!
  • SerenaFisher
    Bruce Willis.

Don't bring me down, Brrrrruce!
    Die Harder!
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Everyone's are awesome...this is who I've gotten ...

psy.jpeg

:huh: We do not all look alike
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    With the My Heritage Celebrity App I got Jennifer Connelly. I think it's because we both have prominent eyebrows & small foreheads.