Insanity - starting tonight!

Options
I've been psyching myself up for it and although I've heard it's really hard, I'm ready to go! Hoping to talk my hubby into joining me. Anyone else done it?

Replies

• tacguy
    tacguy Posts: 196
    Options
    Great program. Did it at the beginning of this year. Doing P90X2 now.
    Push play and dig deep!!
    Best of luck!!

Joe
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start it as soon as I'm done with school and I have some free time open up! Good luck with yours!
  • sarabella1987
    sarabella1987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am also starting Insanity tonight by doing the fit test. I'm nervous lol
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    I started it this morning! it was amazing to see how unfit I was but really looking forward to it! Good luck!
  • HealthyNowForever
    HealthyNowForever Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I loved Insanity. Great Program. I got hooked on Beachbody and keep buying new programs.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 1st month of it. It's pretty intense but I like it a lot. I just do what I can, take breaks when needed but still try to push myself and just move slower than the people on the video if I need to. I have noticed I can keep up more now and my pushups are improving but it's still a tough workout.
  • cwatne80
    cwatne80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are also starting it today (him this afternoon, and me this evening when I get home from work). We are also following the nutrition guidelines (as close as possible) for maximum results - the food suggestions are actually really good! I am excited, but nervous too. :ohwell: Good luck, hope you have fun with it!! :happy:
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's going to be a long day for me as I have to work, pick up my daughter from preschool, get her (and me) fed, make a plate for my husband and after I get my daughter washed up and in bed, only then can I do the program! Who knows, in addition to helping me get fit, it may help me sleep better too!

Good luck to everyone else starting! We should all stay touch as "motivators" - what do you think? :smile:
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    I think I am going to need motivators! Just did day 2 and it was tough!
  • Mattspur1
    Mattspur1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did the Fit Test last night. Even that was pretty tough. Day 2 this evening.
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ok so I started the fit test and went to day 2 and then ended up with a horrible chest cold. As hard as I tried, you just can't do Insanity when you're sick. UGH! Going to restart this coming Monday. I feel about 85% today so hopefully better by then. How's everyone else doing?
  • nathan_oz
    Options
    I am on Day 12 week 2. It is hard work but I am really noticing the difference already! I have lost 2.6 lbs and 1.5 inches off my belly! Its tough, I still cant keep up with the DVD but ready to see it through! Good luck starting again on Monday and hope you feel better.