37 yo mum of three looking for a few friends

Options
Hiya,

I started MFP last week and so far have lost six pounds!! Am really pleased with that. Thought i'd see if there is any other ladies around my age group who is looking for friends, for inspiration and swapping of ideas etc? Add me as a friend if you are interested.
Thanks
Trina x

Replies

• kaznbaz
    Options
    i have started today, please feel free to add me :) oh i am 39 so i hope im not too old ;)
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mum of 1, and I am 28, feel free to add me if I am not too young. Would love to help you on this journey
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    hi. I have 3 boys and am 35. i would love to have more friends w/ children around.
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    A little late on this but I'm 31, mum of 3 from the uk.
    Looking for active MFP friends
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of three and grandmother of one, age 45(I am this age not the grand baby....lol). I find this a very helpful tool. I've had some set backs and am
    back on track. Feel free to add me.
  • hannah3030
    Options
    I justed started this program Sunday and I can't wait to see results. I am 32 yrs old and weigh 142lb..my goal weight is 125 lbs!!
  • lifeinabite
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 39 and just in this journey of healthier living and lifestyle! add me if you want to your friends. lifeinabite!
  • lifeinabite
    Options
    That's great! Welcome to a fun journey!
  • lifeinabite
    Options
    I justed started this program Sunday and I can't wait to see results. I am 32 yrs old and weigh 142lb..my goal weight is 125 lbs!!

Welcome to this fun journey! Sorry my previous posting posted not attached to your posting!
  • JennNH12
    JennNH12 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hey. 34 year old Mom of two crazy boys here. I would like to have some more friends for motivation on here as well. Feel free to add me.