Hello all

Options
Thought I better introduce myself here and try to get as much out this the site and support as I can, posting and blogging is still a little alien to me.

I'm from the UK and I think I must have had some sort of epiphany this year and not noticed. I quit smoking overnight and enrolled in university again at the age of 36 and now need to sort out my weight problem. I have around 100lbs to lose and I am going back to the diet and supplements that worked so well when I was weight training. I start the diet in the morning and am looking forward to using this site and the app for tracking my progress and giving me that little bit of extra motivation.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of your community.

Craig

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I just signed it and am ready to loose/lose some weight and get into shape. Welcome aboard
  • carolina0105
    Options
    Hi & Welcome! I'm new here too. This year something woke me up too. I am determined to get healthy and right now nothing is stopping me. I've been doing pretty good which kind of surprises me. I've tried before but given up after a few weeks. This time it's been months and I am feeling better so I keep going.

I wish you luck w/ the weight loss & school!!
  • kgale
    kgale Posts: 1
    Options
    Hiya

Hope its starting well. this website is ace and i've lost 7lb in the last month. Good luck.

Katie
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    welcome this is a great site you're going to love it!