Introducing myself

Options
Hi everyone, My name is Matilda (tilagarza is my user name). I'm a 36 yrs old women. I have about 45 - 50 lbs to loose. I started MFP in 2011 but when I upgraded my phone I left the app off. Now I'm back and this time it's different. I'm a lot more serious about logging in my calories, using the message boards and even started bloging. I started a "biggest loser" weight lost challenge at work. We started at the end of Jan and it ends in May. I joined not so much to win but to get the motivation that I need to loose the weight. I was a chubby kid all through high school (I can't tell you what my weight was because I didn't weigh myself) after high school I lost the weight and kept it off untill 2006. Since then I've gained a total of 50 lbs. I have a petit body, I'm only 4'9 so 152 lbs is obesed. I'm so ready for a change and I'm excited about this new journey I'm on as well as seeing everyone on here. It's a great motivator. I'm also looking for friends. Please add me if your intrested or if you don't mind I can add you. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    request sent...

More motivation's always better.
  • angserino
    angserino Posts: 59
    Options
    Congratulations on your decision. That is the first step. I have found that it is very important to log and be accountable. I have some really great MFP friends that really help too! Feel free to add me if you would like. I will do my best to be there for you. Make sure your diary is open so at least your friends can see. Good luck! You CAN do this!!
  • June2268
    June2268 Posts: 37
    Options
    I would love to join you on your journey as I just started over 2 weeks ago and feel the more friends the more support and motivation.....good luck!
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    request sent .I need all the help I can get so feel free to add me too please
  • namerio
    namerio Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am in a weight loss challenge as well and wearing the body media band for the second week. I havent done really good yet, not really sure why, but I too could use a little motivation! Best of luck and know that you are not in this alone.