Just cracked new strength personal bests!!

Options
Just wanted to share with u guys some new personal bests. Have upped my cals to between 2000-2500 and the results have been amazing. 200kg leg press 3sets 6 reps, 55kg dead lift 3sets 6 reps, squats 60kg 3sets 6 reps and assisted pull ups 3 1/2 x 15kg assist weight....

Don't give up girls.... :)x

Replies

• caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic - good for you!
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    That's. couldn't have done it without my my fitness pal family :)
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I was trying to stick around 1500 cals for my goal in March. I workout a lot! I noticed anything less than 1400 was making my workouts tiring. I want to build muscle. I just finished reading New rules for lifting for women. On Saturday, Sunday and Monday I ate 2000 calories of bad choices-. I had my strength training class this morning and the 7lb free weight was "easy" compared to when I was using a 6 lb weight a week ago. I wonder if eating more gave me more strength.. I'm so confused about everything! I want to build muscle but I'm afraid to eat more!!!! Yikes! I already committed to 1500 cals for the month of March, but I'm wondering if I should increase that to 1800-maybe, or just stick with 1500 and see what happens.. Any advice?

What if I gain when I increase but strength training gets easier? I'm going to post this in the forum.
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    You have to fuel. Your workouts to get the most from them. If nothing else, working out when tired or weaker runs a risk of injury x