3 Week Challenge! Need Support!

Options
Hey guys!

Alright, so lately I've been feeling super motivated! I've signed up for two events this summer, those being the Spartan Race (5km obstacle run) and Color Me Rad (5km run) and I'm really focused on getting prepared for those events so I don't fail miserably/die. :P

So here I am doing a 3 (ish) week challenge for myself. They may seem silly and random, but they're goals for me!

TERMS OF THE CHALLENGE (TILL APRIL 1ST):

1. [ Do a daily 30 min (or more) run/jog ] - I know it doesn't sound like much, but I've always had crappy cardio and heavy asthma so these are quite a workout for me.

2. [ Do 20 crunches every second day for week one, 30 for week two and 40 for week three ] - My core is a sad thing, so this is a start!

3. [ Do 20 squats every second day for week one, 30 for week two and 40 for week three ] - Gotta work on dat butt.

4. [ On days I'm not doing crunches and squats, do a weight workout for my arms ]

5. [ Stay under my calorie limit every single day for the rest of the month ]

6. [ Don't weigh or measure myself until April 1st ]

7. [ Post before/after photos on April 1st ]

I'll be using this thread to post how successes and failures and all that stuff, so please feel free to stop in and say hello. Give me some helpful tips, or anything! All your awesomeness keeps me going. :)

Also, feel free to add me! Could always use more MFP friends. <3

Replies

• nbsambucca
    nbsambucca Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'll support ya!!! I finish Combat on thursday. Then MOnday I will start the1st month over with some running tosssed in (loved the first month). THEN I'll be doing a new workout for the Tough Mudder Im signed up for on June 1st. So I will be needing YOUR support to struggle thru that!
    Your goals look good! go girl!!
  • Donya925
    Donya925 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in! I really need a kick in the *kitten* to get going! Thanks for the motivation.Good luck to you - we can do it!! :)
  • SweetlyVague
    SweetlyVague Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks both of you! Stick around and let me know how your journeys go!

Started off my morning with a homemade strawberry/banana/blueberry protein shake!
  • euqinomsalazar
    Options
    I'm new to this, so I think I'll join in on this! 3 week challenge a- go. :)
  • SweetlyVague
    Options
    I'm new to this, so I think I'll join in on this! 3 week challenge a- go. :)

Awesome! ^_^ Welcome to MFP!
  • SweetlyVague
    Options
    Crunches and squats done! I forgot how hard it is to do proper squats for me lol. My balance is disastrous!
  • SweetlyVague
    Options
    Didn't run as long as I would have liked, but I did use the treadmill to mimic climbing hills and such so my legs are killing me today lmao.
  • SweetlyVague
    Options
    Shift work is a killer sometimes! 12 hour day shift and I am just beat. Still hit the gym, but not as long as I'd have liked. Did the "hill climbing" exercise on the treadmill to get a better burn in a shorter period of time and did my arm weights! So, not a total fail! EVen if I can't meet my exact goal for the day, I'll still do something to get myself moving!