Hi! Looking for some friends ! :)

Options
Hey, I am no stranger to the weight loss games...LOL when I think about how much weight I have lost and put on over the years.. it is crazy.
I have about 60lbs to lose at this point. Lost a lot more on my own..but this last stretch is proving to be difficult. I am looking for some people to share support, friendship, war stories, encouragements!

I work too much and I am a single parent of two little boys who keep me very busy. I have so many excuses to not do that workout (as we all do when we give in to our lazy demons). I am hoping to find people to encourage me and people for me to be able to encourage!

Side interests...um....did I mention two little boys? ha ha, in a previous life I enjoyed gaming, literature...now my present relaxations are catching up on mommy tv!

Replies

• keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am no stranger to the weight loss games...LOL when I think about how much weight I have lost and put on over the years.. it is crazy.
    I have about 60lbs to lose at this point. Lost a lot more on my own..but this last stretch is proving to be difficult. I am looking for some people to share support, friendship, war stories, encouragements!

Good Morning!! You're more than welcome to add me if you like. I've lost 25lbs with another 50lbs to go!! You can do it this site has helped me tremendously!!
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Same here hun! I'll add you :) I am always looking for new friends! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • redphoenix64
    redphoenix64 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have been on this weight loss roller coaster ride since I turned 40....feel free to add me
  • francescapalleschi
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am going to add you all :) Good luck to us!
  • RayR13
    RayR13 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey hey... feel free to add me too!
  • alfbedoun
    alfbedoun Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello! I am the mummy of two very 'lively' little boys! Feel free to add me! I am on here everyday and my diary is open to friends. :-)