Online insanity partner!

Options
I just finished Jillian michaels body rev, 30 day shred, and ripped in 30. I am on my second day of insanity and would like more friends on MFP that are doing insanity too! I think I have around 25 pounds to lose I'm not sure.

Replies

• BarryWilson1108
    BarryWilson1108 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel,
    I am on day 2 of Insanity too. Add me as a friend.
    I just did my plyometric cardio workout - so hard!!!
    Feel good to have finished though.
  • bernie79
    bernie79 Posts: 38
    Options
    i am on day 4 really enjoying it although my calves are killing still cant get my head around 5 meals a day when i used to live on 1000 calories. i am doing the workouts before work and on a empty stomach, can you not track your insanity workout on MFP as you can the food...keep going :-)
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I just completed my 2nd round of P90X and am now in week 2 of Insanity. Feel free to add me or check out my diary for ideas.
  • cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Mel! I am on my 5th week of Insanity - Recovery week - I thought it was going to be as easy as Cardio recovery but it is not. I only burn about 170 cal when doing cardio recovery and burnt 370 cal last night with Core Cardio and Balance. I do not follow the nutrition guideline that came with Insanity as I think everyone needs to see what works for them. Feel free to add me. My diary is open - some not so good days though (we have to treat ourselves every now and then..Lol) Good Luck!
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 tonight, just "restarted" because my fiance wanted to join (i was only a week in before) but I LOVE it so far! My diary is open, I usually eat pretty healthy, so feel free to look through it if you have questions just ask.
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello I just started Insanity as well, last night was my second night. I am going today to get something to help count calories burned. Ihad a hard time finishing the program on day 1, last night also but day 1 was worse. Its nice to see others getting through this struggle with me. I hope we can all help eachother. I am not real savy with all these sites so it may take me a minute to figure it all out but I hope to be in it all soon.
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hey Mel! I'm on day two of insanity as well! I tried to get through the entire program before but I've only made it through the first month! So my fingers are crossed and I can make it through the entire thing this time!! Feel free to add me as a friend (that goes for everyone else as well lol) and we can help each other out this insane journey!!
  • hitkatis718
    Options
    Hey Mel I started like for the 3rd time insanity i haven't been able to go over 2 weeks.... Last night i started again and even though i was not feeling well last night but i tried to finish day 1.. I'm working out with my husband who has done Power 90, P90X and Insanity. I hope i can make it through the entire program this time.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 18 :smile:
  • lu_mai
    lu_mai Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Mel! I'm about to start week five of Insanity and it's been pretty tough! I've been sore throughout the whole program!! I haven't seen any movement on the scale, which is a HUGE bummer for me, nor did I take any measurements to go on. I read a bunch of posts saying some people didn't see much weight loss until after the recovery week because they're body had been holding onto a lot of water due to the intense workouts. The big change I've seen is that my blood pressure has gone from 150/90 to 120/80, which is awesome, and my resting heart rate has gone down as well. I think maybe my caloric intake may have been too low, I've been shooting for 1200-1500, and I probably should be eating a snack before my workouts rather than going on an empty stomach. I also haven't been taking any recovery formulas until a couple of days ago. I'm seriously considering starting back on day one with the changes I mentioned above. I can't even fathom longer and harder workouts at this point. But congratulations on your decision and the best of luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)