HI there

Options
Just joined this morning and looking forward to charting my progress on this site. It looks good! Trying to also get my 15 year old daughter interested in finding out about what is healthy and what is not. Crucial time for teenagers, so any advice or suggestions of sites for this age group welcome. Thanks :)

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it is a terrific site, think you'll love it here:flowerforyou:

There actually are some younger ppl here so I think she'll fit in fine! Good for you to get her involved in learning about healthy foods and how important that is in life:drinker:

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • fmralskn86
    fmralskn86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hope you find this website to be as helpful as I have. I have been here for 50 days now--and I absolutely love it. I have found that logging my food choices helps me make better choices about items and amounts. You might also check out getting yourself and your teenager on a good nutritional supplement. That is very helpful as well. Good luck to you and your teenager. I look forward to seeing how we all progress on this new healthy journey.