Collarbones

2»

Replies

• nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    show em off! way to go!!
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    That's awesome! I can't wait to see mine! I know they're in there somewhere, lol.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Good for you!
    I'm looking forward to seeing hipbones.
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Seeing my collarbones for the first time is one of the things that kept me in check when losing this weight! Working on the rest of my bones as we speak!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    I <3 my collar bones too. Bizarrely they feel like jewellery to me... And I like drumming on them with my fingers...

Well done, and don't feel you have to be as weird as me about them :laugh:
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    < Collarbones!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    < Collarbones!

^ mmmmm... :)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    That is a wonderful compliment for you :) Personally i dont want to see any of my bones protruding from anywhere lol
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    That is a wonderful compliment for you :) Personally i dont want to see any of my bones protruding from anywhere lol

Well, after years of bones hiding under flab, it is a nice change. :)
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Wooh! It was my NSV :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    A lady that I had not seen in awhile complimented me on my beautiful collarbones today. Say whaaaaaaaaat?

Never would have heard that 100 pounds ago. Yeah!

I LOOOOOOOVE my collar bones, so delicate & feminine...
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    I am one of those weird guys. Collarbones and the hip bones are 2 points that my eyes focus on; well after boobs and butt ;-)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    I am one of those weird guys. Collarbones and the hip bones are 2 points that my eyes focus on; well after boobs and butt ;-)

/\/\ THIS
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Congrats! I also think collarbones are sexy. :D
  • Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    That is one of the things I have loved too in this weight loss journey collar bones rock and they dress up your attire just like jewelery! SHOW THEM OFF!! Congrats!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    that is awesome! I love mine, Never in my life had I even seen them, so I can appreciate them now :drinker:
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    it's those odd compliments you get that make you realize you have made a huge change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!