Phoenix Area! Need some friends!

Options
Hey there! I am moving to the Phoenix area next week (West Valley), and I wanted to see if I can meet a few locals on here that I could connect with. I am looking to experience the outdoors (biking, tennis, maybe some golf and running)....It will be my first time living in AZ, so maybe we can explore.

My name (as indicated by the profile) is Josh, I am 26, turning 27 in august, and a future student in the MCC system, Will be looking for a job and will be looking to get established. Please, if you feel like we could get along, do not hesitate to send a friend invite! Males or females, doesn't matter, but I would like to find some people that I can do things with in person around my age group. I am on the brink of losing a pants size, and am about 25 lbs away from weight training.

Have a great day!

Replies

• bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im in glendale az.im 25 years old trying to lose weight.i started at 188 three weeks agoo now im 181.4.its hard doing it by your self
  • patsueglenn
    Options
    That's great! Every day is a day closer to our goal. I began last Fri, 3/1. Have lost 4 lbs. I celebrate each pound. So glad for you that you are doing so well.

Sue
  • MountainMoverJosh
    Options
    Bump, I need some more peeps!
  • MountainMoverJosh
    Options
    Bump, one more time....I know they are out there!