1200 Calorie Sample Diets????

Options
lolyno
lolyno Posts: 43 Member
Hi Everyone,
I am writing to see if anyone can help me with my diet portion of weight loss I am recommended to have 1200 cals per day but I don't see anywhere on here examples of 1200 calorie diets (ie. breakfast 2 slices of toast, juice, peanut butter etc) I am so confused and I'm trying to do it and log it but I am always over on my cals, my grams of fat etc.. please help with my nutrition I am so lost!!! Any advice or diet advice would be appreciated :love:

Lori

Replies

• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    here is a great thread on that topic to get you started - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/93146-1200-calories-per-day-what-did-you-eat-today. you can do it!
    dawn
  • lolyno
    lolyno Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies I will check out these links I really appreciate I feel like such a dummy but I want to eat right and healthy and I feel like most of the time I'm getting empty calories (for example I was using fat free french vanilla creamer well I using about 300 of my cals per day in creamer bad move)
  • itzabug72
    itzabug72 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Almost every morning for breakfast i have 1 1/4 cup special K and 1/2 cup 1% milk = 164 calories
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i dont think im doing it right but my calorie intake for the day is under 1200 and i eat good.

i eat a bowl of cereal after my daily 3 mile jog (though i didnt get to jog this weekend :( ) and then i eat a peach or a few strawberries. then i have a ham sandwich (miracle whip or lite mayo but not very much) 2 slices of ham 1 slice of cheese on wheat bread for lunch. then i have a salad few hours after that. then a package of tuna for dinner, or if i feel like eating bad i'll have a fajita salad (mixed chicken and beaf) with chile con queso for dressing!

ABSOLUTELY NO SODAS of ANY KIND.

Juice is good but has too much sugar and far too many calories. Drink LOTS of water.

ive lost 21 lbs in 2 months but im sure my jogging has been mostly the cause of that.