24/f looking for some Keto buddies :)

Options
suey07
suey07 Posts: 48 Member
Come be my friend! I promise that I'm nice. I started Keto last month and lost 20 pounds but i seem to be stuck on my current weight. Id love to have some motivating friends

Replies

• adriangs9
    Options
    Hi, I am beggining keto so i hope to start this journey. Also I want to know if you ate pizza or bread, even candies? other thing is that my mom is afraid of me to get stomach ache or gastritis? Did this happen to you?
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My maiden name is Keto, so threads like this always confuse the hell out of me at first. :laugh:
  • tinytemple
    tinytemple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi - i'm looking to properly start doing a keto diet, i already eat primal foods only (nothing processed, no grains, sugar etc) but I have also stalled for a while. I have been looking into keto diet plans a lot but am still unsure as to exactly how much i should be eating - did you specifically work out your calories, fat, protein, carb stats, if so how did you do it?
    What does your meal/food plan look like?
    If you post a bit more info then people might be able to help you see where you can make improvements:)
  • claudiaseilinger
    claudiaseilinger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this message board! I just started the Keto Diet yesterday. I sometimes go see a personal trainer who is also my friend and he suggested that I just eat spinach with balsamic vinegar and meat/fish Monday - Friday and then eat about 20 grams of carbs on Saturday and Sunday. I got a pink trace of ketones this morning and hoping to be in the darker part tonight. My energy is good but I've been taking vitamins and drinking tea and had a cup of coffee this morning. I'm not sure if caffeine is okay?

I currently weight 138 and my goals is 125. I'll keep you posted on my journal but I'd also love any advice and/or feedback from everyone else.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! starting atkins today so its similar! though