Finally Hit My 60lbs Loss Today! :D (Pics Included)

Options

Replies

• longingforcontrol
    Options
    wow, you have a realy beautiful face. Congratulations to your success, you did amazing. =)
  • bcherry5296
    Options
    So amazing!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You look fab hun :smile: Congrats on losing weight whilst you're still young :flowerforyou:
  • mom9198
    mom9198 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic.
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations... sticking in there is half the battle!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Way to go pretty girl!!!! Keep at it you are looking great!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look great...
  • fairbanksk
    fairbanksk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look very beautiful
  • KristinPowell87
    KristinPowell87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    Congratulations, keep up the amazing work!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. This is very motivational for me because I was the same start weight, and I'm now down 53 lbs. Way to go!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Looking good young lady!
  • nsalerno90
    Options
    You look wonderful -- great accomplishment. You know, lifting those weights now will begin to really define that accomplishment. Why wait? You will love the changes. . . Good luck with the rest of it.
  • kissythecutie
    Options
    wow you look great..I can wait to lose that much weight...When you get to your goal weight ...you can definately become a tatto pinupirl or somthing..
  • christinazaia
    christinazaia Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    that is terrific!!! u look wonderful, dont u just feel great!!!!!:)
  • grapefruitannie
    grapefruitannie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look fantastic xx
  • RawMomma10
    RawMomma10 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    wooohooo!! congrats on hitting your goal!! Way to keep at it!! You look fabulous!!! :)
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words <3 You all know how to make a girl feel special :)@kissythecutie Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you to say.
  • TrishaGuy
    TrishaGuy Posts: 63
    Options
    WOW give yourself a big ole' high five .... you look FANTASTIC!!! I joined MFP in march 2012 and in 4 months I lost 22 lbs. Then I got side tracked by some life altering events and lost track of my mission to get to a healthy weight. I do not want to be on BP medication or any of those other things most people my age take (I am almost 54) . In those several months I went off MFP I managed to gain all of the 22 lbs. plus a few back. I just got back on last Monday and lost 2 lbs. bitter sweet since I am starting all over again. My point is make sure this will be a life style change so when the bad times come you don't get side tracked like I did. You are so young and beautiful and life is so worth getting healthy and staying that way. I am so proud of you and I don't even know you ....I can't imagine how your family and friends feel. WTG and keep on logging :)
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!