calories

Options
Need 30 more calories, something low in carbs and sugar, any suggestions?

Replies

• EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    A slice of ham? 30 calories isn't a lot.
  • JackieTL27
    JackieTL27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you, that's perfect. I was 30 calories short of meeting my 1200 calories for the day. However, I am already over on my carbs and sugar.
  • jaygreen55
    jaygreen55 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Need 30 more calories, something low in carbs and sugar, any suggestions?

Do you really think it matters if you don't eat the last 30 calories?????
  • JackieTL27
    JackieTL27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am new to this, and I thought it was bad to go under 1200, would it be fine not to eat anything else.
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I am new to this, and I thought it was bad to go under 1200, would it be fine not to eat anything else.

I think the point is that 30 calories is a marginal difference regardless of your 1200 limit; it won't make or break you either way. Whether or not 1200 is the right number for you is a frequently debated topic.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    clementine?
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    sugar free jello is low on carbs and sugar :)
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

I think the point is that 30 calories is a marginal difference regardless of your 1200 limit; it won't make or break you either way. Whether or not 1200 is the right number for you is a frequently debated topic.
    yup.
  • sallyah13
    sallyah13 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Unless you know the exact calorie content of everything you eat and weigh and measure everything too, it is pretty easy to be off by 30-100 calories doing estimates. I always try to stay fairly close to my goal and just know that it isn't exact. But I also can't do 1200/day since I would get so focused on the number and going over (which I found imposible to not do) that it wasn't healthy. Weight loss for me is so mental already, I don't need any help in that department! It is all about finding what works for you and sticking to it! Good luck!!