Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

calories

Need 30 more calories, something low in carbs and sugar, any suggestions?

Replies

• EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    A slice of ham? 30 calories isn't a lot.
  • JackieTL27
    JackieTL27 Posts: 11 Member
    Thank you, that's perfect. I was 30 calories short of meeting my 1200 calories for the day. However, I am already over on my carbs and sugar.
  • jaygreen55
    jaygreen55 Posts: 315 Member
    Need 30 more calories, something low in carbs and sugar, any suggestions?

Do you really think it matters if you don't eat the last 30 calories?????
  • JackieTL27
    JackieTL27 Posts: 11 Member
    I am new to this, and I thought it was bad to go under 1200, would it be fine not to eat anything else.
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    I am new to this, and I thought it was bad to go under 1200, would it be fine not to eat anything else.

I think the point is that 30 calories is a marginal difference regardless of your 1200 limit; it won't make or break you either way. Whether or not 1200 is the right number for you is a frequently debated topic.
  • clementine?
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    sugar free jello is low on carbs and sugar :)
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member

I think the point is that 30 calories is a marginal difference regardless of your 1200 limit; it won't make or break you either way. Whether or not 1200 is the right number for you is a frequently debated topic.
    yup.
  • sallyah13
    sallyah13 Posts: 44 Member
    Unless you know the exact calorie content of everything you eat and weigh and measure everything too, it is pretty easy to be off by 30-100 calories doing estimates. I always try to stay fairly close to my goal and just know that it isn't exact. But I also can't do 1200/day since I would get so focused on the number and going over (which I found imposible to not do) that it wasn't healthy. Weight loss for me is so mental already, I don't need any help in that department! It is all about finding what works for you and sticking to it! Good luck!!