Dude, she was a total nut bag

Options

Replies

• needtoloseweight25
    Options
    I love replying to stories like yours it is a total inspiration of how weight loss can change your life in more ways than one!!!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That was a great post, It made me smile and a little sad because it was like you were writing about me. Congratulations on all of your success!
  • KaySaver
    KaySaver Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Too funny!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    What a great story! How awesome to be able to overhear that and see just how much you've changed. I'm still in the semi-cranky stage, hoping to get past this stall out I've been in for a year now. I'm a WHOLE lot better than I was 100 lbs (well 80 now) ago. Thanks for the ray of hope!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo very much for posting this. You've just told my story and I had no idea. Haven't gotten off the purple pills yet, but that will come...
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Amazing Inspiration!

Well done you :D
  • eightstonesally
    Options
    Haha I loved that story!

When I was doing my exams, I was comfort eating - everything. And I would cry at my boyfriend for no reason - like if my boiled eggs were hard.

I was insane.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who went through this!!
  • annasid78
    annasid78 Posts: 99
    Options
    That is a wonderful story! I needed to hear something like that! You go girl. keep it up!
  • Reeder
    Reeder Posts: 20
    Options
    Don't worry about the rambling! I enjoyed your post! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • summersmi
    summersmi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great story. I loved the whole new perspective thing. BTW your hubby was doing a lot of happy dances. In spite of what we fellows say or act like, we want a confident strong woman who wants us. When you started changing your hubby noticed it because you acted differently toward him. A strong confident woman is not pushy, she is assertive and loving, and I bet he see's that in you now. Congratulations on your healthier "HAPPIER" life.
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I love it!
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    I loved reading your story! Very amazing stuff!
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    this is a great post! thanks for sharing
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh - your post is so funny (the kids talking part) but what an eye opener because I am exactly that now -- cranky, complaining all the time, and yelling at everyone. I physically feel the effects of all this extra weight. Your post just woke me up to what I already knew but keep pushing away!

Thanks!! And congratulations on your success. I hope I can be as successful as you!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    This made me cry and smile at the same time. :smile:

Me too!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I have been on and off of MFP for 2 1/2 years now. I have never read a better post than this. I think I will read this everytime I start to fall off the wagon.
  • ecabrera
    ecabrera Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and your family obviously loves you and are proud of you.
  • mullensamy
    mullensamy Posts: 11
    Options
    Everyone should read this!!!!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Ok...I have tears in my eyes! Wonderful post! :heart: Not ramblings at all! CONGRATS:flowerforyou:
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Awesome post, that's so great :) Congratz!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!