Kind of new, kind of not

Options
Hi! I'm Danielle, 24 and a psychology student from the UK. I'm new to this site but not to losing weight having been obese several years ago through being lazy and binge eating often. I'm about 40 lbs down with another 22 lbs to go which I seem to be struggling with (Feels like it's never coming off!! Not going to quit though =)). I was recommended to join this site to meet people in the same boat as me and to find as well as give others support.

I strongly believe in the eat healthy and move more approach and tend to avoid fad diets since they have never worked for me in the past and believe me, I tried a loooooooooooot with many funny stories but no weight loss.

So I guess the right thing to do is drop into this introductions message board to say hi, so hi *waves* feel free to add me =)

Replies

• danbi89
    danbi89 Posts: 18
    Options
    Realized how boring I sounded on the previous post having browsed around :grumble: A little more about me, I'ma gaming ADDICT! RPG's and the occasional FPS. Love games like the final fantasy series, persona 3 and 4, resident evil, dead space, assassins creed, F.E.A.R, project zero (though I am yet to finish it... that hanging lady *shudders*) and way too many others. I also have a slight obession with foreign cinema, love movies like battle royale, death note, old boy, Pans labyrinth,Tale of 2 sisters, dead snow, frontiers, martyrs, Kaii the ultimate gambler *waffles on for a further hour* Also learning Korean having lived abroad there for a while and mmmm..., I have a dog called charlie who can be a hyper little sh.... sweetie (love him really) and mmm..... er... yeah. Hi again ^.^

So now if I still sound boring, at least I'm boring with hobbies :ohwell:
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    hey,
    ive been on here for a few months, but never really stuck to it, but im determined to this time!
    oh and also im a psychology student in the UK too :)
    feel free to add me if you want :)
    can help motivate each other :)
    xo