I Don't Like Using This Site To Report News, But...

2»

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Only a true politician would find a justification to have the road paid for twice. By the same group of people no less, as most cyclists also drive a car. And taxes paid are proportionate to how much fuel you buy, It's not equal among all motorists. This would be akin to knocking on the door of the little old lady who only drives to church on Sunday and handing her a bill because an over -the-road trucker pays more in fuel taxes.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    If it causes you to fart more, its polluting the air. Bikers must surely fart more on the bikes.

:head shake:
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    O_O.....O_O.....O_O.....O_O.....O_O.....o_O.....>_<
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    What a moron. Cars produce CO, carbon monoxide, not CO2, carbon dioxide. CO2 is what plants/trees use to "breathe", and they expel oxygen. CO2 is good for plants and trees.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    If it causes you to fart more, its polluting the air. Bikers must surely fart more on the bikes.

:head shake:

Damn that turboboost!!!
  • youlighter
    youlighter Posts: 129 Member
    Democratic bill = Stupid thought to tax cyclists anyway. Republican with open forum (email) = Never a good idea. I use to call myself a republican now I just say I am a concerned voter. You really have to dig and dig and dig to get any wholesome information coming out of WA the state or of the DC. Lord help us!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    This reads like an Onion article. Please tell me it's an Onion Article.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    It's stories like this that make people believe stories produced for the Onion.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    This reads like an Onion article. Please tell me it's an Onion Article.

LOL - posted at the same time to say the same.
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    If they want bike riders to be taxed just say that, but don't tell stupid lies. thats the stupidest sh**t I've read in a long long time, come onnnnnn! why you so stupid man?
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    O_O.....O_O.....O_O.....O_O.....O_O.....o_O.....>_<
    I could not have said it better myself.