Ultimate Reset Questions!

Options
Hey all!

I'm hoping that someone on here has done the Beachbody Ultimate Reset and can answer some questions for me. I'm debating making the purchase (even though it's more expensive than I'd like). Here are the questions I do have

-Did you think it was worth it?
-Did you gain back much of the weight/inches that you lost?
-Did you manage to ease back into "normal" eating habits afterwards? (moderation. Like the occasional indulgence)

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• TjDee
    TjDee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm hoping that someone on here has done the Beachbody Ultimate Reset and can answer some questions for me. I'm debating making the purchase (even though it's more expensive than I'd like). Here are the questions I do have

-Did you think it was worth it?
    -Did you gain back much of the weight/inches that you lost?
    -Did you manage to ease back into "normal" eating habits afterwards? (moderation. Like the occasional indulgence)

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

The ultimate reset is a great way to jumpstart your weight loss efforts. Your cravings for processed foods will go away, your cholesterol will go down, you will eliminate toxins that are polluting your body, you will sleep soundly and have more energy. As a result, you will lose some weight. It depends on the person. Some lose more than others. It's not meant to be a "weight loss" program, but most people do lose weight. The idea is to ease your way back into eating the foods that you eliminated in the cleanse and the program shows you how to do that.

I'm a beachbody coach. If you have any other questions feel free to send me a friend request. I'm happy to help you out.
  • jhedeen
    jhedeen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I am on day 17 and I have noticed a big changes. The clean eating is new to me since eating is my biggest downfall. I am a very picky eater so that doesn't help. I'm at about 7.5 lbs down since I started it. I am still working out doing it tho (you're not supposed to). This for me really isn't all about the actual eating. Because of the grocery list and having to look for things I have really actually noticed what's in the produce section of the grocery store. Its crazy cause before I would just get the normal stuff and venture anywhere else. I knew this before but you really don't need to go on the inside isles to shop healthy besides a few basic things, I"m just really realizing it now.

I think its worth the money and this month it is $50 off as well just and fyi
  • nshartley
    Options
    jhedeen, Did you finish the reset? I'm sooo curious to try it but I am very picky. Onions, peppers especially. Beans are not my favorite, I struggle with the texture of eggs, etc.