JUST AWFUL!

Options
:sad: The last week has been horrible. I only went to the gym 3 times last week. And since Thursday, I've been eating bad. And this weekend..was just out of control. I feel so gross. I know I gained weight back..possibly all of it. It's TOM so I am hungry all the time. I crave bad food. So Im pretty much starting over today.
I hope today will be better because I'm still craving bad things and Im starving no matter what.

Replies

• mblaich
    mblaich Posts: 18
    Options
    I am so sorry that you feel so bad about the choices you made, but remember not to give up. You start over and fight a little harder next time when you are having those cravings. Have faith and know that you can do it!
  • kimbot
    kimbot Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Starting over is better than giving up altogether! Try having a "cheat day" once a week. I love all things bad, especially when it comes to food, but my determination to change my life is stronger. I hope you're able to get back on track and avoid temptation. Just keep at it! :flowerforyou:
  • 1Steph1
    1Steph1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Think about the hard work it took to lose the weight. I dont care how good something tastes its not worth it. Something I do when I want to eat junk is think how GROSS and heavy and sick my stomach feels after, I hate that feeling.

This help me, its a good way to kickstart you into eating good. You will probably lose some weight too. I did :)

You eat from the top 2 tiers of this ladder http://www.beachbody.com/category/michis_ladder.do

You have to Eat 4-6 meals a day, every 2-3 hours. Drink No alcohol. And do your workouts 5-6 times a week. Try it for as long as you can, the longer the better :)

Hope it helps :) Changed the way I eat for sure. Its kinda hard at first but you get used to it :)
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options

You have to Eat 4-6 meals a day, every 2-3 hours. Drink No alcohol. And do your workouts 5-6 times a week. Try it for as long as you can, the longer the better :)

I work Mon-Fri 9-5 I just dont have enough hours in the day to be eating ever 2-3 hours, how did you manage it?
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    Personally, I don't think that you should ever beat yourself up about eating something. You slipped up with the portions and you know you did, and that is OK. Shake it off! I think we can get so caught up with wanting to meet our goal, we deprive ourselves so much.

Treat yourself to a small treat once in a while. You earned it, IMHO!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options

I work Mon-Fri 9-5 I just dont have enough hours in the day to be eating ever 2-3 hours, how did you manage it?

Eat breakfast before work.
    Do they give you breaks? Eat a fat-free yogurt or some carrots and celery and fat-free dip.
    Eat lunch
    Hungry in the afternoon? Nibble low fat something or drink fruit or vegetable juice.
    Eat Dinner
    Eat a post dinner snack.
    Drink lots of water and green tea and fennell tea--these help your body flush toxins, and help lessen hunger.
    Exercise: Walk up stairs (and down), park farther away from work, do stretching or yoga at home, before and or after work.
    How does that sound? Have fun with this. This is a new improved and healthier way of life.
    :drinker:
  • cymills
    cymills Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ok - you have acknowledged it was a bad week.:tongue: Operative word..."WAS" :cry:
    Get over it and move on:bigsmile:
    BTW ( pet peeve:grumble: ) ..there are NO bad foods ...there are unwise choices . Portion size is also a contributing factor many do not seem to want to discuss. So get back on the wagon ..do some planning and decide what YOU want to do.
  • 1Steph1
    1Steph1 Posts: 145
    Options
    I eat at 8 or 9 then do my workout. I eat again at dinner time 12 or 1. I have a snack at between 3 and 4. And I eat supper 6:30 7ish. I could'nt imagine eating any other way. I would starve :)
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Eat breakfast before work.
    Do they give you breaks? Eat a fat-free yogurt or some carrots and celery and fat-free dip.
    Eat lunch
    Hungry in the afternoon? Nibble low fat something or drink fruit or vegetable juice.
    Eat Dinner
    Eat a post dinner snack.
    Drink lots of water and green tea and fennell tea--these help your body flush toxins, and help lessen hunger.
    Exercise: Walk up stairs (and down), park farther away from work, do stretching or yoga at home, before and or after work.
    How does that sound? Have fun with this. This is a new improved and healthier way of life.
    :drinker:

I work for a Law Firm and normally I'm lucky if I catch 30 mins for lunch and a quick loo break! I just dont have the time to eat that often.... :grumble: