Almost been doing this a year now!

Options
So back in April I stepped on the scale and it read 303 pounds. The only way I can explain the feeling was my heart hurt like it was breaking. I decided April 8th I was done. I had no clue where to start. For the first 2 weeks I just tryed to eat less and walk every day. Soon my friend told me about MFP. I signed up and things started to happen pound by pound my weight start coming off. I got down to 250 and got stuck for almost 2 months. I got frustated so I stop logging every day and I put back on about 5 pounds. I didnt like that feeling after awhile. So I started logging again and walking. I am down a total of 83 pounds. I stuggle some days with bad eatting and not working out. I did by a treadmill about a month ago and I use it 5 times a week. when i got it it killed me to jog for more than 2 mins. I have work my way up since then. I can now jogg for 25 mins with out stopping and I love how healthy I am getting. When I started this my goal was to be skinny. That is no longer my goal I want to be healthy. I want to show my kids what it is like to become healthy and mantain it daliy. This process has not been about prefection it has been about progress. I can now jog over 2 miles my goal by summer is a 5K jog. Wanted to share what MFP has given me, My life back.

befoeandafter_zpsd02e6dbe.jpg

Replies

• Missjuly7
    Missjuly7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Great job!
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep it up :)
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hanging in there and for your results. MFP is a great tool...but YOU are the cause of the success. Keep it up.
  • wantingmeback
    Options
    HIGH 5 TO YOU!! You have earned it!!
  • Lbekah72
    Lbekah72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on all you have achieved!!!
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And so much happier and healthier :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!