Try again, Hope this is the time I will win!

Options
Done it before. Lost over 70 lbs. Then guess what happened? That's right gained it all back. Starting again, just took starting measurements and I must say I am embarrassed with myself. I want this for me. For better health and longer life. The longer life for my new 7 month old son that I would love to see grow up. It' s time to win this weight battle once and for all. Would appreciate any help and support I could get from anyone. Would be more than glad to give the same back in return. Thanks and best wishes.

Replies

• lilay
    lilay Posts: 122
    Options
    Don't worry if you did it once you can do it again! Good Luck and congrats on your new little boy :)
  • XoXoCountryGalXoXo
    XoXoCountryGalXoXo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I understand how easy it is to gain back the weight we work so hard to lose. But with determination and your son as inspiration you have a great headstart! Welcome to the site and good luck! :)
  • sunnyskys
    sunnyskys Posts: 43
    Options
    you can do this remember with all goals this is not just a lose weight and it will stay off no matter what we do it is a LIFE change. You can do this and we are all here for you.
    Keep on trying.. just never give up and you will succeed. and congratulations on your new baby boy..
  • prez_beck
    prez_beck Posts: 30
    Options
    I know what you are going through. I have lost weight so many times, and then gained it all back..WITH a few extra friends added with them..LOL. I am currently trying to lose the weight now, and I am down almost 60 lbs. This time though I am learning how to eat along the way. Finding the right replacements for the fast foods, and all the other great tasting snacks I loved so much. Stay encouraged and remember "A man's greatest glory doesn't consist in never falling, but in rising every time he falls."
  • kwallen90
    kwallen90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do it- especially with MFP. Tracking your activities and your meals and getting help and inspiration from other members will go a long way. I, too, have gained and lost many times.
  • Larry61
    Larry61 Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks to you all for the encouragement, and kind words. I will not quite untill I have completed this once and for all. Hope to talk with you all soon, to see how your results are going. If we stick together we can win.
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP , it's a great place and glad that your here! You sound determined so that is a wonderful start. Good luck on your journey!! And yes we can do this!!!!!!!!!
  • KaySaver
    KaySaver Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Remember this is not just to lose weight and reach a number, this time it's to change your lifestyle so that you can stay at a low healthy weight and not regain the weight back! You can do it! We are all here for you!

I've been where you are at at least three times before and this time something has changed inside of my head and this time it's about the rest of my life changing, not just the number on the scale.