Ello all and welcome...wait let me put the donut down.

Options
Ello there people, new guy here. Pretty much new to the whole online fitness community.

My goals i have set so far are 65lbs(which will get me 215lbs) for my first plateau. Ultimate goal is being sub 200lbs.

I'm working with my wife through some simple Paleo diet ideas, while not subscribing to the 'religion' that i have seen with the online paleo community. We are also working on simple exercises(low weight training and low impact cardio) while we get ourselves ready for the quick and fast versions of both.
Im looking for comrades, partners in crime and general malconents with great ideas that can help me while i try to help in any way i can.

Hope to hear some excellent thoughts and ideas from you all, and thanks for having me!

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Donuts are so good. Welcome to MFP!
  • justjean
    justjean Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I eat a mix of paleo and whatever I want. I've just really cut down on simple carbs and I'm trying to eat fresh. And this is someone who was absolutely obsessed (and still is) with deserts and baking- I even worked in a cupcake bakery and I ate one like everyday.
  • lbanse1975
    Options
    Uh oh. It's the wife. Hey all. Trying to be that specific 80/20 on Primal (since I like dairy and have no intolerance issues with it).

My goals are:

120 pounds total. I have no idea where I'll plateau so we'll get there when we get there.

(I am hoping to be more strict with the primal than CJ is. Call me crazy.)

Who's up for some Crazy Rum?