Need some friends to intract with and help each other

Options
As the heading says, I've lost 29 lbs so far but have hit a brick wall. Need some friends to share and help each other out. My diaries open and so am I.

I'm 41 from Newcastle and currently weigh 11st 6 with a height of 5ft 7. Been this weight for 4 weeks now and can't get any lower despite a good mix of exercise and healthy eating.

Currently trying to understand body fat and all the other terms associated with this weight loss.

Add me as a friend and let's encourage each other!

Chris

Replies

• nerdgirlnyc
    nerdgirlnyc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BOOM! need a friend Im here! Thumb up to any successes
  • scooby47454
    scooby47454 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! >:)
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am trying to loose another 70lbs.....I have know all about Plateaus, I feel like a my second job is being on a diet!
  • xDaniix
    xDaniix Posts: 51
    Options
    you can add me! im also from newcastle :) congrats on ur weight loss! brill! :D
  • chrisoldroyd
    chrisoldroyd Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, keep them coming, you're are all doing so well. Lets inspire each other to our goals!
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    hey,
    feel free to add me if you want :)
    can help motivate each other :)
    xo
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am trying to loose another 70lbs.....I have know all about Plateaus, I feel like a my second job is being on a diet!

Lol!! I feel the exact same way! Anyone Feel free to add me! I'm here everyday with an open diary, but I am low carb, and eat real food :)
  • gregr072
    gregr072 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello folks please feel free to add me as well. I'm starting over with my weight loss journey, and looking for friends to support!
  • sandieh04
    sandieh04 Posts: 16
    Options
    You can add me.... I'm just new and trying hard any help would be fantastic... keeps me honest :).
  • nannybubbles
    Options
    hiya... i reached 100lbs gone and now my scales have refused to play ball for the last couple of weeks ... then over the weekend I felt so much thinner !... almost all of a sudden and now my scales show a couple more gone... all the research and facts and figures still don't seem to fully understand how incredible the human body is ... or in my case was!! LOL... i'm great at kicking people up the bum or encouraging and supporting in a more genteel way !anyone welcome to add me ...