Things that MFP has ruined for you...

Options

Replies

• coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My productivity at work :-)
    Thanks All

SHHHHhhh! :angry: Dammit! :angry: Don't tell anyone!:grumble: <looks over shoulder>
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Mindless eating (aka the nibblies, or hand-to-mouth diesase). Now that I log, I can't eat mindlessly any more!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    the fact that i can look at certain foods and my brain can calculate the calories at once!

ETA :...this is SO not a good thing :sad:
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    starvation mode.... i have always thought it was a good thing
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    my faith in humanity.

this. i didn't realize i had such an amazing community IRL.
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    eating out. particularly hamburgers. On the positive, I now know just how bad something is for me...
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    starvation mode.... i have always thought it was a good thing

your profile pic is a win.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Muffins and donuts. Had no idea how insanely calorie filled those are and just looking at one makes me think "when i bite into you , you better be worth it" and they never are. Just threw away a giant muffin yesterday after staring at it for a couple of days and thinking I could finally afford the cals. Huge dissappointment.
  • bowtiekitty
    bowtiekitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Shake Shack. A meal I'd want to eat from Shake Shack is what my caloric intake should be for two days and some change.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I found out girls fart...I still refuse to believe it...

Ewwwwwwww. No they don't.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    I can no longer eat waffles in public. I get strangely aroused
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    "when i bite into you , you better be worth it" and they never are
    :huh:
    :blushing:
    :love:
    :flowerforyou:
    :grumble:
    :noway:
    :sad:
  • skittles137
    skittles137 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Liquid Calories (juice, coffee mixes)....so unsatisfying and not worth the ding in my calorie count. I was amazed how many calories a Frap from Starbucks can add up to.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Active-Seniors-Cartoon-cad-598x443.jpg

A meaningful retirement !!!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    MFP has pretty much ruined my ability to listen to people complain about how they want to lose weight and *can't* and *big boned* and *insert other excuse here*

I used to be able to sit there an listen to it and particpate in it and now it's just annoying. If you want to change your life, change it. Otherwise shut up lol.
  • sharoncdouglas
    Options
    I found out girls fart...I still refuse to believe it...

Thanks to all the fiber I'm taking in, its made a believer out of me...and my boyfriend ain't QUITE so proud LOL
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    MFP has ruined my ability to socialize normally off-line.

Example: The other day while doing some shopping at the mall with my husband they announce that the mall was closing. We hurry back to the anchor store we parked near so we didn't have to walk outside in the cold. As we passed through just before the clerk pulled the security gate accross, I squealed, my face lit up, and I turned to my husband and exclaimed. "YES! In before the lock!!".

I laughed and then hadda 'splain to my hubby why i was laughing and he didnt get it and now it's not funny anymore
  • Zoemarie89
    Options
    McDonalds. One McD's meal is my entire days' allowance of calories.
    Now, when I see a McDs meal I feel a strange mixture of disgust... and lust.
    *sigh*
  • Anelson4
    Anelson4 Posts: 6
    Options
    Starbucks...I miss my coffee....
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Canadians..

My wife ruined Canuckleheads for me a long time ago.

Canadians are awesome... i know this first hand =D lol

Well, maybe some Canadians, but not those from British Columbia. :tongue:

especially those from British Columbia!!! LMFAO BC Girls are the BEST!! haaa hahaha

Okay, Canadians from Penticton. Will you give me that one? Well, she was born in Maple Ridge, so I could rant about the crazy Ice Backs from there if needed. :bigsmile:

Oh your right there... everyone knows all the girls from Penticton are skanks o.O haaa hahah (yes, you can have that one)

were are these girls you two speak of. i've live her 18 years and i have met those said girls. please help i've been single way to long