Hi from a newbie!

Options
Hi! I am new here. My name is Stacey. I am 26 years old and I am totally addicted to food. I am currently about 65 lbs over weight. My main struggles are my very busy schedule. I work full-time, and have two children that have various activities and such. I am an emotional eater, and I know it. I have tried several "diets" and have always failed. I joined MFP because it is so easy to track food and exercise, also to make some friends/support buddies as well. Please friend me, and help me get this horrible weight off!! :)

Replies

• Beckster7773
    Beckster7773 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm here!!
  • KellyDeitrick
    KellyDeitrick Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I log on everyday!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent! Always room for more motivation & support!! Good Luck! I'm totally addicted to food as well, but have found ways to still eat a lot of good (yummy) food and stay within my calorie goals.
  • gregr072
    gregr072 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a newbie too. Similar challenges stopped me from exercising and eating healthy, but I'm working to get back in shape and rediscover the fitness I used to love!
  • teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.. and welcome
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a request. Good luck! Its great to have a support group on here. It's personally has helped me a lot. Anyone else on here also feel free to add me.
  • tallmaclady
    tallmaclady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! ;-) Friend request sent!
  • Soontobethinlindsay
    Options
    Welcome! I log on everyday! Feel free to add me and that goes to anyone else as well!
  • gemkat13
    gemkat13 Posts: 60
    Options
    You can add me I'm new too!!!
  • gemkat13
    gemkat13 Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm new to my fitness pal. My husband has joined too but more friends are welcomed. I'm from West Michigan!!
  • stacydcampbell
    stacydcampbell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Stacy Campbell, This is my second go round the first time I lost 26 lbs and got stuck at 247 this time I have been logging daily since mid February, I have lost about 17 but now I am stuck at 248. I am 5'7 will be 44 yrs old on the 24th of this Month and I want to get down to 175...I need all the help I can get. My addictions are Pepsi and any kind of bread substance.
  • stevekoo
    stevekoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you need help. I have done a lot of research and lost 30lbs in 4 months with proper diet and exercise. That said, I have kept it off for over 2 years.
  • Norellaangell
    Norellaangell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I log on daily so feel free to add me.