alcohol sabatag

Options
sorry if the spelling isn't correct...but is anyone else struggling with alcohol consumption? How much should you allow yourself? I realize that alcohol has alot of empy calories

Replies

• AnjellaRose_GF_SillyYak
    Options
    I oy have a few glasses on wine a week, maybe, and I try to do it on days I have alot of claorie room left.
  • auriga2
    auriga2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I don't know how much you should allow yourself. I guess as long as you include it in your daily calories and stay within your limit, it should be fine. I like having a glass of wine or two a couple of times a week and I always feel so guilty. I'm trying to lose weight but not deprive myself of the things I enjoy. One of them being a glass of wine.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Sabatag? You mean sabotage?

I only drink once a month or so and leave room for a few beers. After 3 I'm drunk enough to sing on Rockband, so it works for me. How exactly does the alcohol sabotage you? If you want to drink, exercise more or eat less that day. If you're having trouble controlling your alcohol consumption, you might need to see a professional.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    technically whatever fits in your macros but you dont "need" alcohol so its not sabotage