Need help and motivation!

Options
Hello,

I have 4 kids, and really need help getting back into shape. I have never really lost the weight with any of them. I did well last year and lost 30 lbs, I unfortunately have gained it all back. I really want to be healthy and be able to keep up with my kids. I have no one to work out with, so doing this all on my own and it'a hard. Please help!

Replies

• JENNIENS
    JENNIENS Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    HUGS momma! Were in this together! :)
  • saraklaman
    Options
    We can do this together!! I am always looking for new friends to help keep me encouraged and motivated. I am very positive and I can motivate you as well! Hang in there!! Youre worth it!
  • josh0208
    josh0208 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! If you are looking for motivation and support...you have come to the right place. Send me a friend request and we can motivate each other along the way!! You can do this!!!
  • dtcortez
    dtcortez Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey,
    I need help and support too!!! This is new to me. I have a family too and I have type 2 diabetes from being overweight. I never was overweight until after I had my 2 children. I never done anything about it until now. My doctor wants me to lose 20lbs now until May 7th when I see her. It has been rough because I have to do a diabetic diet. So feel free to add me as a friend and we can talk about stuff. Take care.:flowerforyou:
  • mandymay8500
    Options
    You bet we are!!
  • rsqueers
    rsqueers Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello fellow fitness pals. Have you been to skinnytaste.com? Gina has taken almost every recipe you know and love and transformed it into a low calorie version. She provides nutitional info and even provides Weight Watcher info. My daughter turned us onto this site and now the whole family is hooked! Y'all can do this!
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    The fact that you are a mom of four already tells me YOU CAN DO IT!!! You are stronger than you think...It is your turn now...
  • novaBYnature
    Options
    I just moved to NY and don't really know anyone here yet. I know what it feels like to not have a work out buddy. I'll be your friend, hit me up!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you! We can do this. I love reading the success stories board and also go on pinterest for visual motivation.
  • amilypic
    amilypic Posts: 30
    Options
    check out www.reddit.com/r/loseit

They have tonnes of helpful hints in the faq
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    First off Congrats for coming on over, second I feel ya. My hubby doesn't work out and my one year old is a real handful anymore. Welcome, I think in a sense we're all in it alone, but here we have tons of people to motivate and support. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend.