A long way to go so I need inspiration...and a smile!

Options
Hey! I'm Lori. Decided I hate that none of my clothes fit, somewhere along the line I became a heavy breather, and I passed the chubby line to fat! I have 50 pounds to drop before I fall below that 200# mark. Wow...but one pound at a time right? Looking for great bits of inspiration and positive thoughts to get me started each morning!

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lori!

:)

We all have to start somewhere. I just had a pretty rocky weekend, but I logged in on Monday and my screen looked just like any other day! Every morning, I get a fresh chance to do things right. Yesterday's mistakes are in the past and all I have to do is focus on NOW. No pertinence, no punishments, just get on with it.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori,
    We have similar goals. I'm here to give support and a kick in the pants if need be. :bigsmile: Good luck!
  • Lori2bfree
    Lori2bfree Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the positive inspiration! Good job on what you have lost so far :)
  • Lori2bfree
    Lori2bfree Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    haha...I am a bit hard headed so a kick in the pants is needed more often than not! I'll be sure to look you up when I feel like I am "sabotoging" myself!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    haha...I am a bit hard headed so a kick in the pants is needed more often than not! I'll be sure to look you up when I feel like I am "sabotoging" myself!
    :flowerforyou:
  • josh0208
    josh0208 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori. Welcome to MFP. This is a great site to help you with your journey. There are a ton of motivating and encourging people here to help you.

Shirley
  • NeeneVa
    NeeneVa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Happy to try to help you along your journey!

I always have a smile :-)

And I have a long way to go as well - you are right one step at a time.

Please feel free to friend me - we are all in this together!
  • DustYourselfOff
    Options
    Every journey begins with 1 step. Im in the same boat. Trust me :ohwell: I have quite a bit to lose

Would love to be mutual inspiration. Please feel free to add me
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Thats the way to do it..one pound at a time...one day at a time! I still have about 70 to go...It is going slower..but I am determined!
  • HollyLokey
    Options
    I'm right there with you Lori! I just joined today and I have a long way to go and need inspiration as well. Please add me as a friend and maybe we can motivate each other.
  • Hershpup
    Hershpup Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome lori. :) exactly one day at a time and one pound at a time. You can do it! I'm pretty much in the same boat, started at 240lbs down to 230 in a month. Feel free to add me.